Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Bejeweled

Today's blog is being dedicated to Bejeweled.
This game has been my arch rival for such a longtime. Week after week we have battled against each other and most of the time Bejeweled wins. Week after week I see my friends reach higher and higher levels on the score board, alas I stay toward the bottom. Not that the bottom is a bad thing. Someone has to be on the bottom so others can climb high and higher.
Sometimes me and Bejeweled are friends and we have some good games. Today I was able to have a good game with you scoring 126,700 points. I consider that to be a victory but as of 6:09 p.m. it has me 16th of 21st.
Am not certain how those at the top of the list get to the top of the list, but maybe someday I shall sit a top of this list. Even if it's playing as soon of the score is reset.
So, for now Bejeweled we shall continue our love hate relationship.

No comments:

Post a Comment