Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sorry For The Delay

Can I confess something to you?
I drive like an old lady sitting on a stack of phone books sometimes. Most of the time I am ok at driving.....at night is the worst.
I have a hard time believing that it's necessary to drive with your brights on when there is traffic coming the other direction.
When that happens to me I slow down to the point of almost stopping, till the car passes. If you combine that with glare that comes from the windshield it does not make for a good situation.
It might be me, but most of the time it seems while I'm traveling at night on a two way road, everyone seems to be leaving the town with their bright lights on. And when I am leaving the town it seems as if everyone decides to come back with their bright lights on.
When you combine all of this with the weather it makes for a slow commute.
Today I also had my car worked on. We thought it might be something that's somewhat expensive to fix. As it turned out that was not the case and all it took to fix it was $22. That was a relief.
This evening there is going to be a movie marathon, so that should be exciting.
Tomorrow is the scheduled confirmation vote for my call to the priesthood. I've expressed before I have reservations about it(likely only in my head). Letters of support were collected from a few people who could not make it for the vote. I know of four from some of my dearest friends. I will keep you posted on how it goes.
There is a chance the service might be canceled because of the weather. I hope it goes on because I do not think my nerves could take another week of anticipation.
I have also received what I am going to be doing for Sr. High retreat today. Am looking forward to planing that process.

As always thanks for reading........
-W

1 comment:

  1. You need to post an update on your how your priesthood call went!! :)

    ReplyDelete