Tuesday, February 15, 2011

So get this,

So get this, I was working along today on our annual progress edition and I get a call from the World Church. The person on the other end introduces herself and says what she was doing. She worked with the Recorder's office and was filing paper work for the last Temple School class I took.
She then informs me that I am not listed as a member of the church, and that my membership must not have been recorded correctly.
So, at this point I was getting nervous about what was going to happen. I explained how I've been a member for over 20 years and I had a pending priesthood call. She then tells me she will call me back once she tries to figure things out.
So in a panic I call the mission center president to see if he had proof of my membership. He did and I called them back to get this matter taken care of.
It turns out due to my sloppy hand writing they thought my first name was Tony. Once that was realized it was fix and it was all good.
Talk about the crazy phone calls we get in a day....

Thanks for letting me rant for a while...and as always thanks for reading.

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment