Thursday, May 19, 2011

So Things Have Ben A Little Crazy

So....

Things have been a little crazy as of late...with all of the preparations being made for Sr. High Camp that is less than a month away...Classes and retreats to attend and sermons to prepare....let alone work and all of the volunteer responsibilities I have gotten my self into things have been getting messy.
I volunteer for this organization that shall remain nameless. Last week we were called together to here an announcement from our director. She announced she would be leaving her position for reasons beyond her control. So the process has begun to find her replacement in the near future. It has been an interesting time in the life of this organization. We are also seeing this as a time to reflect on what we are going and where we hope to go. I will keep you posted on how that goes.
Tomorrow a couple of us form my office will be traveling to Columbus to witness the Governor of Ohio sign into law House Bill 93 that will regulate pain clinics throughout the state. I will tell you more about this in the near future......
This weekend we are "Raising the Walls" of our 9th Habitat For Humanity House. It should be an interesting time to see how quickly this house is able to be constructed. Crews are putting the finishing touches on the current house, in the next month or two the family should be able to move in.
Next weekend for me will be spent in West Virginia, going to a Bountiful Mission Center Advisory Council Meeting, then traveling town hours north to spend the rest of the weekend with friends in Wellsburg, WV.....It should be a good time.
The following weekend I will be preaching in Jackson....With the theme of, "You will be my witness." Not quite sure where I will go with this..any suggestions?
Then the following weekend will be the start of Sr. High Camp.....Which will be the best, it's going to be an enlightening and spirit filled weekend for all.

That's enough about me....as always thanks for taking the time to read this...

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment