Monday, December 5, 2011

Last weekend was interesting....

Last weekend was interesting for a number of reasons. I had been fight a cold for a few days so, I had the great idea to take something for it. Turns out it was not the best idea, for a number of reasons. That night I went to a youth lock-in. There was about 30 kids there it was a good time. We ended up going to sleep at 4 a.m. we were out of the church at 10 a.m. That was friday night, we left on Saturday morning. When I got home that afternoon I went to take a nap and woke up Sunday morning. Needless to say I was refreshed and was ready for the day. On Sunday I was preaching in Limerick at the church. It was nice to see everyone, on the way back I got to drive through the camp grounds to see what was going on. Turns out they have started replacing some of the roofs that were damaged over the summer from storms. After lunch I went to Pleasant Valley for play practice. Then delivered communion to those that could not make it to the sunday services. Then went back to the church to help decorate for the visit with santa tonight. Then came home and worked on the Bountiful Mission Center Newsletter. So all and all it was a good weekend full of Friends, Fun, Travel and work.

That's all for now thanks for reading,
-W 

No comments:

Post a Comment