Monday, February 13, 2012

It's interesting sometimes the things you can get into

It's interesting sometimes the things you can get into, when you are not looking to get into anything. This weekend was a time of new beginnings and fresh starts.
This weekend was the first meeting of the reorganized Shawnee State University Alumni council. This council is made up of a variety of people that come from a lot of different places. I was asked to be apart of this group because of my background I suppose.
This was also homecoming weekend at SSU so there was plenty of things to get into.
At the end of the day I was messing around on facebook and someone from another branch of the church asked me if I would be interested in being a guest Sunday School Teacher for their Jr. High Class once a month. That kind of blew my mind.
What do you think? She said the reason they wanted me to do it was because I was connected....Wounder how that happened....The material would start off being the mission initiatives so the material is there and in large supply.
I would be interested in your thoughts...... 

No comments:

Post a Comment