Thursday, March 15, 2012

It's been a year...

I hope this finds you doing well with yourself and you family and friends. With all the busyness of this week an important date passed me by.
Tuesday marked the one year anniversary of my ordination. It really seems hard to believe that it's been a year. This past year has opened up a lot of ministerial opportunities.
A few highlights include, at the spring young adult retreat last year, I was asked to serve communion for the first time. I was beyond honored to get the opportunity and will continue to treasure the experience.  Last summer I was able to perform my sisters marriage. That two will continue to be an experience that I will treasure for a lifetime.
Also, last summer I was given the opportunity to say the blessing over the communion at SPEC. I also count that as an experience that will last a lifetime.
What a year it has been...I truly look forward to the opportunities that await in the future.


No comments:

Post a Comment