Friday, September 9, 2011

Progress....

Well there have been quite a few new things happen in my life and somethings that I wish did not happen. But, lets focus on the positive, I started a new book the other day, the cover is above. The book is less than 200 pages, but they are tall pages and contain a lot of information. I have heard nothing but good things about this book and am looking forward to getting into it. Let me know if you would like to read it next.
Tomorrow is my birthday! I will be turning 30 years, old, (Yes, Becky that is old). It just seems a little weird to be having this milestone. I am not sure I am ready for what 30 has in store for me but, I'm sure I will get there.
This week I attended my first funeral for my friend Bonnie Glandon. She was taken from this world last week due to a car accident. There was about 235 people at the funeral to pay their last respects to someone that meant so much to each of them. During the service different people shred different stories on how she helped them in their journey.
I gave the message at Pleasant Valley last Sunday and spoke of her and another friend that also passed last week. I'll post that sermon sometime soon.
Tomorrow I'll be taking part in a distance learning class that will take place with the church....it should be fun and informative.
The rest of this month I will be gone most weekends and with the way work has been going... things are going to be busy.....

As always thanks for taking the time to read my rantings......
-W

 



1 comment:

  1. Hope you like this book! I really enjoyed it. I thought it was great for the group I went through it with. I think it would make great Sunday School material!

    ReplyDelete