Monday, September 12, 2011

So I turned 30...

So, this weekend I had my 30th birthday. I spent the day (Saturday) in an all day church class. Around lunch time it came out that it was by birthday. One of the women that was cooking that day took it upon herself to bake me a cake. It even had candles, it was great. The class we attended was called E3....It was the first class in a three years of classes.
About a month ago I was sent an email by the Camp Bountiful Board of Directors President, saying there was going to a strategic planning session on September 11th in Chillichothe, about an hour away. So I was on my way to the meeting and got a call from my friend Becky saying they needed markers for the meeting. So I stopped at Kmart to pick them up.
I walk into the restaurant, fully expecting a meeting. It turned out some friends had planed a surprise birthday party for me, and there was no meeting.
It was such a good surprise and I had no idea it was in the works or anything.
It made me realize that I was loved by so many people......such a good feeling. It makes my heart feel good just thinking about it.
I will post some photos as soon as they are posted.....It was such a great weekend. I have the best friends in the world.....I have been blessed to have them in my life.     

No comments:

Post a Comment