Thursday, September 30, 2010

Oh, What a Week

This week has been one for the record books. Last weekend I was at Camp Bountiful for the Fall Young Adult Retreat. It was awesome, there was a good spirit with us. We learned about the five love languages. To find yours you had to take a short survey. My was quality time, which surprised me in a number of ways. So I have committed myself to discover what that means and how I can best apply that to my life.
On Tuesday, most of the way through the day I am asked to go on an assignment to take photos of the flood wall and a team of people that are inspecting the wall. I get done taking the photo and one the way back to my car, I step into a pot-hole and severely sprain my ankle. After that I went back to work and finished a number of things I had going that day. Throughout that time the pain got so bad that I was convinced a bone had been broken.
So after work I went to SOMC Urgent Care to get it checked out. An hour later I was informed nothing was broken only severely sprained.
This morning I went into work a little later than normal.....While walking though my house I somehow jammed my little tow into a door. It has been back and blue all day.......
So, if you are wondering yes it has been a good week and here is hoping for an injury free rest of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment