Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sometimes it takes me forever to do anything

I have to admit sometimes it takes me forever and a day to get somethings finished. I have been working for a while to clean my house. Some attempts have been somewhat successful while others barely make an impact.
Other examples include my car, sometimes I let my car get WAY to dirty. With my job I travel a lot, so its easier to throw wrappers in my backseat with the notion I will clean it out when it gets super bad.
Books, it takes me on average about a month to read a book. Currently I am reading "Three Cups of Tea," by Greg Mortenson and David Relin. Plans have been made to go to a weekend conference in October to see Mortenson accept an award and hear about his travels.
This weekend I will be traveling to Camp Bountiful to spend time with some of the greatest people I know. I am also looking for great things to come out of this weekend.......So here is hoping for a productive couple of days......

No comments:

Post a Comment