Friday, January 28, 2011

Crash Into Me

Today's bog title is brought to you by the Dave Matthews Band. The song is called "Crash Into Me" I am pretty sure this song is about something I can not talk about here.
Guess who gets to leave at 6:30 a.m. tomorrow morning to drive two hours to take his last Temple School Class before ordination.........This Guy.
I ordered my book almost a week ago form the church and it arrived today. Talk about last minute service.
It will be exciting to have these classes under my belt.
If all goes well after tomorrow I will be able to ordained in March. I am excited to start this work, I am excited to see where it takes me.

"What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals."

- Zig Ziglar


Thanks for letting me rant on for a while...and thanks for reading.


-W


No comments:

Post a Comment