Monday, January 31, 2011

Rainy Day

Today's Blog title is brought to you by Coldpay, the song is called "Rainy Day" from there Prospekt's March Album. Last weekend I traveled to Gove city to take my last required Temple School Class. The class was an Introduction to Scripture.
The class focused a lot of the Bible and the way we see it though our eyes and the eyes of the church.
It was interesting to here the experiences others have had with the Bible, Book of Morman and Doctrine and Covenants. We all have our experiences and testimonies of how the books have spoken to us in our time of need.
As a part of the class we became costumed to using other resources when researching items or terms we do not quite understand.
It was a good class and it seemed the participants were able to take a lot from it.
I think I was the only one taking the class for credit but I did not mind. At the end of the class I was told I passed and would get full credit.
I can now begin to plan a service for the second weekend in March for the ordination. It will be exciting.

Thanks for letting me rant on for a while and...thanks for reading.

-W

1 comment:

  1. hurray for passing your last class!! looking forward to your ordination :)

    ReplyDelete