Wednesday, April 20, 2011

An Accomplishment


I know you all are interested in every aspect of my life....HE HE. This evening I was able to finish a 5k power walk. It was tough and I am not denying there were times I wanted to give up and leave because it felt like my calf's are going to explode but I was able to persevere and finish in less than an hour, that's an accomplishment for me. My biggest goal for the event was to not finish last, that was accomplished. So we will see if my calf's really do explode.

2 comments:

  1. High 5 Wayne! Keep the camera handy for the exploding calf. That will be something to see! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie's comment made me laugh so much!! haha Good luck with continuing the 5k! I think exercise--and especially walking/running is just a mind game!

    ReplyDelete