Sunday, April 24, 2011

Here's to the week that will go by fast

Hey all,

I hope this finds you doing well with your say and your week thus far. I want to be the first to inform you that this week (for me at least) will likely be one of the fastest weeks in human history. On May 1st I am scheduled to preach at the West Portsmouth Branch. This will be my first preaching engagement. The theme is "Peace Be With You." I have started the message and will likely start it many more times before it's delivered on Sunday.
I do not have much anxiety about the sermon, my issues will be to finish it. Also this week I am going to try to organize a work crew to head to Camp Bountiful to help finish a project that needs to be done before camp starts. If all of that works out I might take a mini-trip on Friday and Saturday, but we will see how it goes.....

Thanks for reading and wish me luck...
-W

1 comment: