Monday, June 27, 2011

Sometimes you just have to wounder

This week has and will continue to be interesting for a number of reasons. On Saturday I went to camp to spend a few days at reunion. My intention is to drive back and forth from camp to work everyday this week. It has worked well for me thus far but it's only Monday.
There are about three people in my office that are on vacation this week. One of those people designs the newspaper I work at. Since she is off this week guess who gets to design the paper on Wednesday and Thursday......This Guy.....
It's not that big of a deal, but with the driving back and forth everyday it will certainly make things interesting.
To top it all off I am presiding over my sisters wedding on Friday evening. That is both exciting and scary at the same time. It will be by first wedding.....I have everything written out, so if I'm able to not lose my notes I should be good to go. I am also very honored to play a major roll in her special day.
Next week will be preparing 10 stories because the following week is Jr. High camp at Camp Bountiful. I am really excited about spending another week at camp. The first week was so great it's hard to tell where the spirit will lead this camp.
Also found out today that I am scheduled to preach the day after Jr. High camp. This was also the case for Sr. High, and I guess it turned out ok because I was invited back to preach less than a month later. We will see how that goes.
Four days after Jr. High is over we will be leaving for SPEC, that will be exciting.
Will share with you more about all of these events when they occur.
As always thanks for taking the time to read my rantings........

No comments:

Post a Comment