Friday, August 26, 2011

I need to Vent.......

I have started this entry at least three times now and am sure I will start it a couple of more times before its done.
Do you every have one or more days when something happens that catches you completely off guard and puts you in a bad mood for the rest of the day.
Well my friends, today was one of those days. I've been planing to attend this event with a certain someone for a while now. Today I learn that she has to work and can no longer attend. Oh, and I've been telling people that we would be attending.
Not that that's a big deal, for some reasion it just seemed to rub me the wrong way. So as a result I will be attending this event alone and will likely get some questions as to why she is not with me.
To top it all off a couple of the non-profits I work with on a regular basis are going through some issues that need a lot of attention.
Please do not get me wrong I love every minute of my life and all the fun and excitement that comes my way every single day. I would not trade it for the world. So if you have anything that needs to be done or a situation that you need to have taken care of....I am your man.....

Thanks for letting me vent for a little bit....and thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment