Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas

If you've heard it once you've heard it a hundred times....It sure does not seem like Christmas. I have to say this year I am a believer. Here in Portsmouth there has been nothing but rain and no site of Snow, which is not a bad thing. It's still nice to have a coating for Christmas though.
I have almost all of the Christmas shopping that going to get done done. Went to Krogers this morning to take some photos of some firefighters who are passing out food baskets this afternoon. That was about 10:30 a.m. even then I had to park at the end of the parking lot. By the time everything was done there was no spaced to be had. So people are waiting to get stuff done this year. I heard the local Wal-Mart was crazy today as well.
After today I will have the next three days off from work. It will be nice to sit back and relax, one of the people that works in my office was on vacation this week, so the rest of us had to pick up his workload. It will be nice to have a little break from all of that.....
I am nearly through season 6 of Lost. It has taken me a long time and am nearly finished. It will be nice to bring that chapter to a close.
There is a pile of movies calling for my attention, that i've put off until I finished lost.
Am still working on my book and hope to finish it in the next week or so. That will be nice, that will bring to a close the goal I set for my self on goodreads.com. My goal was to read seven books this year, it will be close but I will finish, reaching the goal.
Well.....I guess that's all for now, so have a Merry Christmas. Much love to you all,

-W

No comments:

Post a Comment