Thursday, December 22, 2011

"Power said to the world, 'You are mine.' Love said to the world 'I am yours.' Love won." - Tagore

So I do not know if I've told you but I love to read books. But, it takes me forever. I have been on my current book for about a month. I already have the next book picked out. It's for the e3 class at the end of January. The current book I am reading is called, "The soul of Leadership". I got it for a couple of dollars with a local book store was closing. Thus far it's been a good read. Throughout the book it shares in sites on how to become the best leader you can become. I've already been able to put some of the suggestions to work.
Here it is December 22 and I have not finished my Christmas shopping, hope to finish soon.....
Am also thinking about getting an iPhone. What do you think? It's a big step.......I will let you know what I decide. The decision will be made soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment