Sunday, January 1, 2012

A great start to the new year.

Today was a rather productive day. Let me tell you about my day, this morning I went to church for the fist time all year. I know, I know I am such a slacker.....Helped serve communion. It's always an honor to be asked to help in that capacity. I had to leave Church early to go into town and take photos at the Polar Bar Plung. The overall weather was was not bad it was wind that made things cold. With the wind the temperature was about 20....This is the third for fourth year I've been down to take photos at the event and have often debated on participating, came close a year or two ago. It would be fun to do it once just to say you did it.
After that I got to go to the hospital to take a picture of baby new year. Her parents were very proud they had baby new year and were excited about the idea of being in the paper.

After that I headed to my favorite place to eat in the entire world. Believe it or not it's a gas station that serves the worlds greatest chicken. Granted the chicken is very fatiguing and enough of it would be bad for you. The place is close to the church I go to so it works out to stop there once a week. It was a little bit of a treat to do that.
Then I proceeded to take care of a few things. I then went back to the church to read.  At Pleasant Valley Community of Christ there is no cell phone service. So I was able to read for a long time without any interruptions, it was sweet.

I have been working on this book forever so it was great to put some closure to that. Next I will be reading the book "Jesus, Uncovering the Life, Teachings, and Relevance of a Religious Revolutionary"
It's for a class later this month. Hope i can get through it? Have any one you read this? is it good?

Now that I have been playing on the internet for a couple of hours I am going to finish watching a movie I started yesterday. Pirates of the Caribbean 4; on stranger tides.

Have to work tomorrow and I will be the only one in the office because it is being used as the New Years Holiday.

Tomorrow I plan to tell you about a 30 day challenge I am participating in with some friends. It will be challenging. But I guess that's why they call it a challenge.

As always thanks for reading and I hope this finds you blessed in your life.

-W

1 comment:

  1. I have to start reading that book for E3! I am just finishing up my Tom Clancy book and then I'm going to start on the Stephen King book you gave me. Taylor Stuck read the book and said it was super good! CAn't wait to hear about the challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete